1. Briarcliff Bond Vote: The vote, which is to get the community’s approval for to address mandatory field work and asbestos removal, will be held at Todd Elementary School from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday. Residents can find more information about the vote on the Briarcliff Manor School District website at under the Athletic Fields Restoration icon on the homepage. Residents may also ask questions by contacting Assistant Superintendent for Finance and Operations Stuart Mattey at 941-8880 ext. 4016 or by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, click here. Also check in with Patch for any possible cancellations due to inclement weather.
2. Briarcliff Board of Trustees Meeting: The Briarcliff Manor Board of Trustees will hold its regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 21 at 7:30 p.m. in Village Hall. Included on the agenda is a tax certiorari and an authorization for Village Manager Philip Zegarelli to “execute a stipulated settlement agreement with police officer A.” For the full agenda, click here.
3. Snow Show: Just incase you missed the last snowstorm, here comes an encore performance. The National Weather Service is predicting 4 to 8 inches of snow between Tuesday morning in Pleasantville and Briarcliff Manor.
4. About those taxes: Readers have really wanted to know when they could start filing their 2013 tax return. It was has been one of the month’s most popular post on Patch.
5. Warm up with a blog: Snowed in and have an itch to get your voice out into the community? Starting a blog on Patch is a great way to do so! Use your Patch blog to share opinions, post photos, get the word out about your organization or business. We can't wait to hear from you.