1. Local New Year’s bashes: Haymount House and Terra Rustic Ristorante in Briarcliff Manor are just two of several local establishments offering special dinners and festivities to residents looking to ring in the New Year in style. Click here for more details.
2. Valet Parking this week in Briarcliff: Except for being closed on New Year’s Day, valet parking will be on hand until 11:00 AM for the other days of this week. Village parking will be by “self-help – self parking” only. The village asks that you do not block parking lot users and not to leave your cars overnight. It also suggests that it is best to park in the spaces closest to the train tracks.
3. Chill Factor: Today’s weather will be highs in the low 30s with a chance of snow, the National Weather Service says.
4. Must Read: The story of a terrier abandoned in a crate in the snow was the most read story on Patch yesterday.
5. Start a blog with us! Have some free time and an itch to get your voice out into the community? Starting a blog on Patch is a great way to do so! Use your Patch blog to share opinions, post photos, get the word out about your organization or business. We can't wait to hear from you.