1) Aunt B's Yogurt Bar in Pleasantville is now offering veggie juices, including kale/carrot/ginger mix. Other options include spinach, beet, apple, cucumber, celery and orange.
2) St. Mary's Episcopal Church is holding its 5th Annual Pumpkin Sale, through Oct. 31. It is open weekdays from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.; Saturdays 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 6 p.m. It is located at 669 Albany Post Road, Rte 9 near Sleepy Hollow Road.
3) Looking for a fun, easy and inexpensive craft to do? Love Struck Creations gives you step by step instructions on how to make some awesome picture frames. More details here.
4) A fireball reported by people across the region. The American Meteor Society has received 71 reports of the fireball, which appears to have been over Lancaster County in Maryland, but plenty visible in New York. More details here.
5) Wednesday is expected to be mostly cloudy, with a high near 70, according to the National Weather Service.