Pleasantville-Briarcliff Manor Patch will post updates to this "hub" article throughout Thursday and Friday, including how things are going in town and links to all separate articles published on the site. If there's a piece of information you're seeking, post it in the comments thread below and we'll try to run it down for you.
- Get the latest weather conditions and forecast here.
- Storm Gallery: Snow Shots From Your Lower Hudson Valley Neighbors
- Taking snow photos? Share them in our community photo gallery.
- Cuomo: I-87, I-84 Close at Midnight
- Police Urge Drivers to Prepare for 'Slick, Unpredictable' Roads
- Pleasantville Village Storm Advisory
- The Westchester County has these Winter Safety Tips.
- Briarcliff Manor's Advanced Storm Report
- Both the Briarcliff Manor and Pleasantville school districts announced that there will be no school on Friday, Jan. 3 because of snow, which began Thursday night and is expected to continue through Friday morning.
- Tonight and tomorrow Metro-North will operate reduced service to prevent trains from becoming stranded during the storm.
- For the latest on Bee-Line bus and para-transit service, check for updated information and service alerts. Another way to stay connected is to subscribe to Transportation QuickNews alerts.
- For status on Westchester County Airport flights, check for updated information and alerts.
- If you lose power, remember to report it directly to Con Ed or NYSEG. The phone numbers and Web site links are: ConEd power outage or gas and electrical service problems: (800) 752-6633 or (800-75-CONED. NYSEG electricity power outage: (800) 572-1131 NYSEG natural gas power outage : (800) 572-1121.
- Non emergency questions? Call United Way's 2-1-1. They are ready and prepared for whatever the storm brings and are working with all Westchester emergency departments to handle possible increases in calls.