No time to cook a turkey dinner for Thanksgiving Day? Don't fret.
in Briarcliff Manor will prepare a complete roast turkey dinner capable of feeding eight to 10 people, priced at $240. Along with the turkey, the package includes herb stuffing, gravy, garlic mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes with apple and maple syrup, vegetables, cranberry sauce and pumpkin or apple pie.
For patrons who want to custom design their take-home packages, a large assortment of offerings is available, including turkey on the bone at $9 per pound or boneless white meat at $13 per pound, vegetables at $12 per pound, and butternut squash and pumpkin soup at $10 per quart.
Also available from Good Food:
- Brie stuffed with brandied dried fruits and nuts ($35 to $55)
- Mini crab cakes with lemon tartar sauce ($20 per dozen)
- Greens, pistachios, cranberries, Gorgonzola ($30, serves ten)
- Roastred garlic mashed potatoes ($9 per quart)
in Pleasantville doesn't offer a combination deal, but customers can build a fully customed turkey dinner from a wide array of dishes and fixings including sliced boneless turkey (white and dark meat) at $8.95 per half-pound, apple/chestnut stuffing at $5.95 per half-pound, and vegetables (wax turnips, parsnips, carrots and beets) at $5.95 per half-pond. Pumpkin cheese pie is available at $25.50 (serves eight people).
Also available from Jean-Jacques:
- Gravy with cabernet wine ($6.95 per pint)
- Steamed haricots verts with carmwlized shallots ($6.95 per half-pound)
- Honey-roasted sweet potatoes ($5.95 per half-pound)
- Garlic mashed Yukon Gold potatoes with sauteed leeks ($5.95 per half-pound)
Good Life will accept orders through Nov. 19 and offers delivery service. Jean-Jacques is taking orders through Nov. 20 for pickup on Nov. 23 or up to 2 p.m. on Nov. 24.
Good Food, 1205 Pleasantville Rd., Briarcliff Manor. 432-7981
Jean-Jacques Culinary Creations, 468 Bedford Rd., Pleasantville. 747-8191