With less than a week until the Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers meet in New Orleans for the 47th Super Bowl, local businesses on the east coast are gearing up to cater parties, including here in Pleasantville and Briarcliff Manor.
Here are some local specials:
Briarcliff Deli and Market (941-1707) is offering packages for Sunday, as well as its usual fare for crowds—ranging from wing trays, lasagna/chicken dishes, cold-cut platters, sandwich platters and more.
- Field Goal package: Three-foot wedge, half tray of potato/macaroni salad or coleslaw and half tray of buffalo wings for $99.95
- Touchdown package: Six-foot wedge, half tray of potato/macaroni salad or coleslaw, full tray of buffalo wings and half tray of chicken fingers for $199.95
Flour & Sun Bakery (747-1349) has special Super Bowl cupcakes on tap for Sunday. Place orders by Friday.
- Choose from vanilla or chocolate cake topped with vanilla butter cream tinted Ravens purple or 49ers red and a fondant football for $3 each or $34 for a dozen
- Choose vanilla or chocolate cake topped with vanilla buttercream with a red or purple jersey for $3 each or $34 for a dozen
- Mini cupcake party platter with 50 mini cupcakes for $55
Frank & Joe’s (747-1349) is offering two specials just for the big day:
- Half tray of caesar salad, half tray of penne vodka and half tray of chicken parmesan for $119.95 plus tax
- Three-foot wedge (Italian or American) with a choice of half tray of chicken wings OR potato and macaroni salads, coleslaw, olive/pickles, chips and two liter soda for $89.95 plus tax
Janiello's Specialty Foods (923-3240) has its full catering menu available for Sunday. Options include mini crab cakes, ribs, pulled pork, buffalo wings, coconut shrimp, wedges from three to six feet and more. Call for complete menu and prices.
Key Food Marketplace (747-1104) offers a full catering menu with American or Italian wedges from three to six feet, as well as wrap and finger sandwich platters. Also available—fried chicken in eight, 12 ro 16 pieces; a chicken wing platter and chicken tender platter. Call for pricing.
Mrs. Green's Natural Market (762-8100)'s catering menu includes the Quarterback Sandwich Platter at a cost of $6.99 per person (minimum of eight). Other options include:
- It's a Wrap Platter: oven roasted turkey with swiss in a spinach tortilla; black forest ham with swiss in a whole grain tortilla; roasted garlic hummus wrap with vegetables for $39.99 (serves eight)
- Chicken Wings Party Platter: natural antibiotic and hormone free wings with a choice of hearty buffalo or Asian-lacquered glaze with ranch or bleu cheese dressin at $42.99 for ten people or $59.999 for 15 people.
Sundance Deli (747-4601) has a special Super Bowl menu available for Sunday:
- Three-foot hero (Italian or American) with a side salad and two bags of deep river chips for $50
- Guacamole and chips for $35
- Half tray of jumbo buffalo wings for $40 or a large tray for $80
- Large quesedilla platter for $50
- Assorted wraps for $75
- Large veggie and cheese platter for $50
- Half tray of chicken fingers for $40 or full tray for $80
- Assorted wedges for $75
- Empanadas and taquitos platter for $75
Unique Affair Catering (769-5010) offers a special tailgating menu for football season. If you're having a crowd, you may want to consider the Touchdown Package:
- (10-guest minimum): half tray of buffalo roaster wings, half tray of firehouse beef chili, half tray of sausage & peppers, three-foot American or Italian hero, pickle chips, three pounds of salad (potato, macaroni or coleslaw) for $165
Other options include a half tray of buffalo roaster wings for $40 or $60 for a full tray; barbecue chicken ($45 half/$70 full); smoked brisket or beef ($50 half/$90 full), pulled pork ($55 half/$95 full), 3, 4, 5 or 6-foot wedges with salad ($56 to $100) or finger sandwich/assorted wrap baskets for $9.95/person
Is your business offering Super Bowl specials? Let us know in the comments below or email email@example.com.