Cancellations and postponements are pouring in as the predictions for Friday's snowstorm show an increased amount of precipitation and snow accumulation in Pleasantville and Briarcliff Manor.
The Pleasantville Union Free School District will not open Friday, Superintendent Mary Fox-Alter said in a K-12 Alert Thursday evening.
The Briarcliff Manor schools announced this morning that the middle and high school will be dismissed at 11 a.m.; Todd Elementary School will let out at 11:45 a.m. All after-school activities and evening events, along with Saturday events, are canceled.
- Pleasantville Farmers' Market
- Ossining Farmers' Market
- Briarcliff Rotary Art Auction
- Briarcliff Library Friday Night at the Movies
- Pleasantville Recreation Department Valentine event
- FEMA Disaster Recovery Workshop (originally scheduled from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at Mount Pleasant Town Hall)
- Briarcliff Manor Recreation programs and Youth Center programs are canceled for Friday and Saturday.
- The Briarcliff Manor ice skating rink is closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Briarcliff High School National Honor Society Blood Drive rescheduled for Thursday, Feb. 14
- Pleasantville Middle School 6th Grade Environmental Day postponed to Monday, Feb. 11
- Teatown Hudson River Eaglefest postponed to Sunday, Feb. 10
- Ray Rice Hometown Victory Rally rescheduled to Saturday, March 2 at 10:30 a.m. at New Rochelle City Hall
- ARC Stages ribbon cutting and open house rescheduled for Saturday, Feb. 16 from 1 to 3 p.m.
- The Pace University basketball doubleheader against the University of New Haven has been pushed back to Saturday evening—the women will now play at 6 p.m., followed by the men at 8 p.m.
- Pleasantville Village Hall and the Clinton Street Center will close at 12 p.m. Friday
- Pleasantville schools
- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will close at 3 p.m. Friday and remain closed on Saturday.
Share cancellations, postponements and closings in the comments below.