Monday, 7:15 p.m. Update
- Wires down on Pleasantville Road near the Briarcliff Manor/Pleasantville border and another tree down on Route 117 near Pace University's entrances.
Monday, 5:55 p.m. Update
- Check out storm photos and add your own here.
- A portion of the Saw Mill River Parkway is closed in Mount Pleasant due to a down tree, DOT reports.
- DOT reports the southbound Taconic State Parkway entrance in Mount Pleasant is closed due to a down tree (7 p.m.)
Monday, 4 p.m. Update
- CLEARED (4:03 p.m.) | Route 117 lane closures in Mount Pleasant due to a down tree.
- Tappan Zee Bridge closed at 4 p.m.
Monday, 2:20 p.m. Update
- The Town of Ossining/Village of Ossining will go into a state of emergency at 5 p.m. today.
- The New York State Department of Transportation reports Highway 141 in Mount Pleasant is closed in both directions due to down wires.
- As of 3:30 p.m., Route 9A at Browns Lane Road in Mount Pleasant is closed in both directions due to down wires, according to the DOT.
- Rockledge Avenue is closed between Arcadian Shopping Center area (Accessible from Route 9) to Revolutionary Road in Ossining.
- As of 3:23 p.m, Highway 120 at Byram Meadows Road in Mount Pleasant is closed due to a tree blocking all lanes.
- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino is imploring residents in low-lying areas to evacuate now.
- Con Edison is preparing for mass outages in the county.
- The Ossining train station parking lot will be closed Monday afternoon (cars parked there will be moved to a municipal lot).
Monday, 12:30 p.m. Update
- The Village of Pleasantville is in a state of emergency. Read about what that means for you here.
- Local schools are beginning to announce closures for Tuesday. Read updates here.
- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will close at 12 p.m. today. The Creative Arts program and Excel class for Tuesday have been canceled.
- The Holland and Brooklyn Battery tunnels will close at 2 p.m. today.
- The Bedford Road School Halloween parade has been canceled (10/31).
Monday, 10:15 a.m. update
- Con Edison is reporting that there are more than 100 Briarcliff Manor customers without power. Read more here.
Monday, 5:25 a.m. Update
- Click here for the latest weather forecast and scroll down for more important information
- The Bronx River Parkway is completely closed as of 6 a.m. today
- Metro North Railroad service remains completely suspended
- All local schools are closed today