The Wild Dog Foundation is dedicated to protecting wolves, foxes, coyotes and other canids, educating the public about these animals and how to live with them in peace.
Founder Frank Vincenti is presenting a series of talks all around the Westchester area.
"Often misunderstood and maligned, the coyote has been unfairly generalized by many because of easily preventable conflicts that have occurred in suburban environments," Vincenti said in a press release. "Come learn the truth about this remarkable animal and how they can make suburbia a healthier ecosystem and how coexistence is easier then many think."
Vincenti will give his talk at 2 p.m. March 30 at the Mount Pleasant Library.
Similar talks will be taking place at:
- April 6 2pm Peekskill Library
- April 26 11 am Rye Reading Room
- May 4 2pm Scarsdale Library
- May 5 7pm Larchmont Library
- May 22 7pm Warner Library Tarrytown
- May 18 2pm Mamaroneck Library
- June 10 7pm Greenburgh library
Contact the Wild Dog Foundation with any questions: