This article was written by Patch editor Krista Madsen
Thanks to the Greater Ossining Chamber for this list of their neighboring businesses throwing bashes on Dec. 31:
• Haymount House in Briarcliff Manor has having a very special menu and entertainment in 2 seatings. Few spots remain - give them a call today (914) 502-0080. www.haymounthouseny.com
• Keenan House Kitchen & Tap Room in historic downtown Ossining is have a cheese & chocolate pairing with beer and wine for group of 4 or more. Only a few spots remain. Call 236-3393 or visit their Facebook page
• The Boathouse down on the Hudson River is also open New Year's Eve. This special restaurant is known for warm ambiance and attentive service. Give them a call at 923-6466 or visit their website at www.ossiningboathouse.com
• Terra Rustic Ristorante on North State Road in Briarcliff Manor is having a special 3 course dinner. Call 923-8300 or visit their website at www.terrarusticaristorante.com
• How about an early dinner at Basta Pasta on Campwoods Road in Ossining. Open 12pm-8pm. Check out their Facebook page.
• Or maybe you want to stay home and watch the ball drop on TV. The Ossining Chamber has a few EXCELLENT take-out restaurants: Lucy's Pizza - 762-0001 Landmark Diner - 762-7700
• Please note: Wobble Cafe will be closed for the Holidays!
Are you a business in Briarcliff Manor or Pleasantville, or nearby, throwing something special on New Year's Eve? Please share below with a link or phone number for more info.