- Wake up every morning and say “Only I can do this for me.”
- Find a workout buddy. Make a date at the gym.
- Pick the perfect music to sweat with.
- Find a class you love.
- Remember how great you feel after you workout. Get those endorphins flowing.
- Stay away from people that complain about you going to the gym. Their mindset it not in the health zone. They might rub off on you and you may stop coming to the gym. Take a mini-vacation from them until you are strong enough to “conquer your mind to conquer your body.”
- Remember YOU are someone’s motivation…friends and family. Don’t let them down.
- Hire a personal trainer or join a Will2Lose Super Team Challenge. Make yourself accountable.
- Log on to Will2Lose FB page for your daily dose of motivation.
- Need more motivation to continue to exercising? How about avoiding death. Get those bad numbers down and good ones up.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something